Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Cup of Cocoa

The challenge this week over at Heart2Heart is "Hot Cocoa."  I decided to take the challenge literally and include a package of actual cocoa.

The folded bag is a trick I learned from the exceedingly creative Aaron Booth.

Stamps are from Sip (cup) and Pair-A-Phrase (sentiment).  The doily and ribbons are probably from Hobby Lobby.  The sentiment tag was cut using the Art Philosophy cartridge.

Nothing says "I love you" like chocolate.

Until next time,
Becca

2 comments:

  1. Chocolate is always a winner! Cute treat! Thanks for joining us @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique design for a card. I would love to see a tutorial for it. Great card and thank you for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!