Saturday, June 29, 2013

Beach Baby Birthday

My sister's birthday is July 4th.  I usually do something patriotic, but when I saw the Less is More: Sand challenge, I immediately thought it would be a perfect fit.

Cork letters, "Happy" stamp and ribbon is from CTMH.  Flip Flops are Stampin' Up!  I used Copics Y0000, Y02, B26, and R29 to color them.  Both the sentiment and flip flops were stamped in Momento Rich Cocoa.

I am also linking this up to Shop Your Stash: Use Your Oldest Embellishment.  That ribbon has been in my stash for...hmmm, I have no idea how long.  And this is the first time I've even pulled it out.  And, since I got a comment inviting me to join up with a challenge I've never heard of before, I've linked this up to A.R.T. Card Challenges: Anything Goes.  How cool is that?  To find a whole new challenge!!

Happy Birthday, big Sis!

Until next time,
Becca

12 comments:

  1. The cork looks perfect for this challenge. Love the card (and the ribbon too)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design, very clever to use cork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Becca, simple but SO effective!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your cork Birthday Becca - just FAB :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great CAS creation Becca! Love that colorful ribbon and those cork-letters, and how cute with the flip-flops! You should enter this into our A.R.T. "Anything Goes" Challenge! We will also be drawing for a Guest Designer spot too, hope to seeya there! ~Cheryl, Senior DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome CAS creation! LOVE the flip flops!! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at A.R.T. and joining in on our ANYTHING GOES challenge this week! Hope you'll join us again next week!
    Darlene
    A.R.T. DT
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becca, what a super birthday card for your sister! The cork letters are perfect for the LIM challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. becca this is fabulous

    Thanks for joining us this week x
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cool! love the simplicity and the cork letters.. and that unusual fiber too!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!