Thursday, April 17, 2014

Picture Perfect

Happy Thursday, everyone!  I'm here with my third Skylark post for DrPhilScraps.com.  I have a very cool plan for a scrapbook page, but I sold my Cricut Expressions in order to purchase the new Cricut Explore--which is now on backorder.  **Sigh**

So...another card this week, but I love how it turned out.


I trying to stick to supplies in the New Consultant Kit because the promotion for signing up this month is phenomenal...your choice of a Cricut cartridge.  Since the True to Life stamp set coordinates with the Art Philosophy (AP) cartridge, I have chosen to create projects using supplies which come with the AP bundle.  The "U and me 4 ever" ticket is from one of the AP coordinating stamp sets.  Like my card from two weeks ago, only the Baker's Twine doesn't come in the New Consultant Kit.

Because I am currently without a Cricut (**sigh**), I hand cut the tag, tickets, and "way cute" sentiment. The tag was stamped on Skylark paper in Desert Sand ink then paper pieced to create the multiple colors.  The sentiment is from the Believe in Yourself stamp set.

In a couple weeks, I'll be packing my bags for a mother-daughter trip to Paris.  Once it's over, I plan to send my daughter my favorite picture of the two of us from the trip.  I'm guessing there will be a lot of **sighing** going on trying to choose which one to send her.

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!