Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Writer's World Wednesdays - Seeing God in the Kindness of a Stranger

The release of "Waiting on a Promise" through The Homestead Brides Collection is just two months away.  I'm starting to get prepared for the launch.  One of the things I wanted was a good cover photo for my Facebook page

Enter a random stranger on a plane.

On our trip out for the Thanksgiving holiday, I sat next to a man who pulled out his Kindle.  His background screen was what I wanted for a cover photo.  So I leaned over and asked if he would be willing to email it to me.  He graciously agreed. 


A little later I saw him pull out a book by his favorite author, Max Lucado, who happens to be a pretty big name in the Christian writing world. 

Isn't it amazing how God orchestrates the smallest things for our benefit?  If you're looking, you will see God everywhere--even on the Kindle of a complete stranger.

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!