Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Writer's World Wednesday - Rejections

This week I got a rejection...a really, really nice one.  My writing partner and I put together a proposal for a three-book series and had our agents send it out.  One of the publishers took it to their editorial board and, though they all liked the idea, their schedule was full.  If we don't sell it in six months, they want us to resubmit it to them.

Doesn't get much nicer than that.  At least not for a rejection.

Until next time,
Becca

2 comments:

  1. Becca,
    I've finish your first book! I love it, and I will sit down after Easter and give you a long list of my favorite things about each story (especially yours!). But please know, you are a very good, no, you are an excellent writer! More to follow!

    Happy and Blessed Easter, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a very Blessed Easter to you! I appreciate your encouragement and can't wait to hear your review. :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!