Sunday, June 5, 2016

Inspired by...

There's a new challenge blog in town called Inspired by All the Little Things.  I've been enjoying their creative inspiration without participating until today.


This card uses the following supplies
  • Stamps: CTMH Wavy Blooms
  • Ink: Versamark
  • Paper: Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Cardstock, CTMH Moonstruck Cardstock (retired)
  • Supplies: Holbien Artist's Water Colors, White Detail Embossing Powder, Embossing Heat Gun, foam tape
The leaves on the two yellow flowers aren't actually part of those images.  I used the leaves from the red flower.  I inked only the leaves, stamped them next to the flowers that had already been heat embossed, and brushed off any powder overlapping too far before heat setting.

No idea who will be getting this card, but I think the sentiment works for engagement, anniversary, and even birthday.

Until next time,
Becca

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this is gorgeous! I love your take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Becca! I love how you were inspired. Thank you for joining us at Inspired by All the Little Things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful Becca, I love the watercolor background

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!