Monday, October 17, 2016

Thank You - New York

I'm leaving for New York City in a few hours.  Back in July, I won a trip for two that includes airfare, tickets to The Met, and a two-night stay.  Hubby and I decided to extend by a couple more nights and purchased tickets to see Phantom of the Opera.  I'll also be meeting with my editor who will be giving me a tour of Kensington Publishing and taking us to lunch. (I feel so swanky!)  I wanted to take her a set of note cards as a thank you. 


This card uses mostly retired CTMH products with the new Flower Market Cricut cartridge.  The paper colors are New England Ivy, Petal, Twilight, and Heavenly Blue over Timberline woodgrain; the twine is Glacier; ink is Pacifica and White Daisy; and the sentiment is from the Artistry Cricut cartridge coordinating stamps. The banner was cut using MFT's stitched die cuts. The flower centers are from Altenew's Vintage Flowers.

I'm entering this in Heart2Heart's Woodgrain challenge.

Time to finish packing...and the laundry.  Which I already did this afternoon before hubs came home and informed me he needed his jeans washed.  Yeah...they were on the floor in his office instead of three feet out the door in the laundry room or in our bedroom inside the hamper. It's a good thing I'm in such a good mood about this trip or I might just leave him behind.

Until next time,
Becca

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this card! Sometimes i wish they would bring back some of the old colors, I sure miss a lot. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, elegant card with so many details and just the perfect embellishments! I'm sure the recipient of these cards will feel very honored to have them! Thanks for sharing your artwork at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, I love the colours of the flowers and they really pop off that wood grain, beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

    Brandi R
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are going to have an amazing holiday! I love this card with the beautiful floral bouquet and that woodgrain background, great job!
    Lauren- H2H DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!