Saturday, October 7, 2017

World Cardmaking Day

This year, World Cardmaking Day falls on my birthday. Wasn't it nice of them to plan such a great celebration just for me. LOL! I'm away for the weekend with my hubs, but I didn't want to miss this day so I'm posting the card I sent to my writing partner to celebrate the release of the first book in our Montana Brides series.


The stamps and stitched circle die cut are from My Favorite Things. The paper is retired CTMH Sugar Rush. The adorable little boa was made using "Sassy Strands" an embellishment that was retired by CTMH years and years ago. This perfect addition dressing up this pig is why I end up holding onto supplies I've not used.

This has been a big year for me both personally and professionally. I'm looking forward to what this next year brings. Happy birthday and World Cardmaking Day to ME!!

Until next time,
Becca


2 comments:

  1. Hi Becca and Happy Birthday! Your little pig card is adorable! It's my son and HIS son's birthday, too (my little grandson is 3 today) so it's a special day all around! Congratulations on your book!! That's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! Happy Birthday Becca - and congrats on the book!
    I love this darling card - I'm so glad you shared it with us!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!